The Affordable Business Partner. A better way to buy and sell Businesses in Alberta. How can we help you?
Though the business has a peak 3-month window, on average the owners of this business work a combined weekly average of 50 hours in total. Buyers are not only purchasing a well-respected business brand that provides consistent, quality workmanship, but also a company that provides peace of mind service for its clients.
This Central Alberta business offers its new owners an excellent opportunity to invest money in a proven consistent business model, that provides a strong income, the capacity to service a loan, build long-term equity, and the necessary capital to expand the business into the future.
Business at a glance.
• Office and assets will need to be relocated. Area required is approx. 1 acre of land. There is enough disposable income to purchase a parcel of land in the surrounding area. Depending on location most clients will be approx. 1 hour driving time away from the main office.
• Business is very well equipped with well cared for working equipment
• The business offers a variety of services such as vegetation control, equipment washing and portable toilet rentals which are services always required regardless of the economic environment.
• This Company is on 20 companies approved vendor list.
• Government Accredited Safety Program in place
• Well trained staff in place
• Many long-term clients
• Owners will work for an extended period of time to ensure a smooth and successful transition
Sales • 2018. Sales as of October 22.2018 1,200,000 • 2017: 1,214,367 • 2016: 1,075,859 • 2015: 1,143,707
3 Year EBITA average of 550,000
Visit The Affordable Business Partner.com